Our team of certified individuals can be relied on to provide the most efficient services to your organization and adhere to the highest standards of care and safety. Regardless of the complexity of your unique situation, Gold Coast is well equipped with the people and resources to partner with you, long or short-term.
You can depend on Gold Coast.
Scale quickly across the country.
Gold Coast is a nimble business partner able to support your needs across the country. We have the capability to scale a team of certified professionals quickly based on your demand, whether it’s forecasted or immediate. This is a distinguishing characteristic of Gold Coast Utility Specialists.
Gold Coast Utility Specialists is a team of industry experts devoted to achieving risk management excellence for our partners while providing the highest standards, and ensuring that all projects reduce potential risks to the public, property, environment, and workers.
We provide a wide spectrum of safety services. These range from field oversight and auditing, as well as designing and implementing safety programs and materials. With years of cumulative safety experience, Gold Coast’s safety team can oversee the critical scopes of work from start to finish.
What we do
Gold Coast Utility Specialists work in a safe, cost-effective, efficient, and productive manner. By managing time and expenses in the field, we minimize rework and drive quality standards.
Over the years, we have fine-tuned a model that enables us to work nimbly, but is ready to activate and scale. Everything we do stems from our entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrates great respect, fairness, and accountability to our partners, our employees, our communities, and our environment. We commit to coming to our clients with high expectations and identifying the most effective, efficient ways to deliver meaningful, measurable results.
- Pipeline Construction Inspection
- Plant and Station
- Right-Of-Way Services
- Pipeline Integrity Inspection
- Project Management
- Payroll Services
- Environmental Stewardship
- Construction Manager
- Chief Inspector
- Environmental Inspector
- Safety Inspector
- Welding Inspector
- AWS-CWI Inspector
- Craft Inspector
- NACE Certified Inspector
- Tank Inspector
- NDE Auditor
- ROW Inspector
- API 653, 510, 570 Inspectors
- Material Coordinator
- Vendor Inspector
- Turnaround Inspector
- Office Manager
- Cost Analyst
- Project Coordinator
- Project Controls
- Survey Inspector
- Electrical Inspector
- Instrumentation Inspector
- Many other available
Our Diversity Statement
Gold Coast Utility Specialists is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company’s achievement as well.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Our diversity initiatives are applicable—but not limited—to our practices and policies on recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; and the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity.
Join Our Team
Gold Coast Utility Specialists offers employees who have a passion for forestry and serving the community with a rewarding career path.
If you’re committed, you can find your place in this unique company culture that values your contribution and initiative. We take pride in replacing the transient arborist culture by providing a more rewarding overall work experience. GCU provides career training for individuals who demonstrate dedication and the willingness to grow. This is a company that practices meritocracy as one of its core principles. We know our strongest asset is our people and therefore it is also our most important investment.
At Gold Coast Utility Specialists, you are provided with the tools and confidence to develop your professional path and continue growing within a peer network that supports your success.
Check out our current job openings.
Disclosure of Personal Information Collected
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) explains what types of personal information Atlas Field Services, LLC (“Atlas”) may collect about its employees, job applicants, and contractors in the ordinary course of business and how that personal information may be used. In this Notice the terms “Atlas,” “we,” us,” and “our” refers to Atlas Field Services, and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries.
1. Information We Collect About You. We may collect and use the following personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you:
- Legal name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
- Your race, gender, physical or mental disability, and religion, to the extent disclosed by you
- Resume content, reference information, employer contact, consumer reports include (but are not limited to), the verification of your Social Security number; current and previous residences; employment history, including all personnel files; education; references; credit history and reports; criminal history, including records from any criminal justice agency in any or all federal, state, or county jurisdictions; birth records; motor vehicle records, including traffic citations and registration; and any other public records
2. Why We Use Your Personal Information. We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To Conduct Background Checks in accordance with Company Policy
- To Ensure a Safe and Efficient Working Environment
- To Assist You in Case of Emergency
- To Maintain Your Contact Information
- To Provide Our Employees with Human Resources Management Services
- For our legitimate interests or those of a third party; ensuring compliance with client contracts and requirements
3. Who We May Share Your Personal Information With. We may share personal information with:
Affiliates, including companies within the Iapetus Holdings group;
- Service providers we use to help provide necessary employment services to you, such as payment service providers, payroll providers, IT providers, third party HR providers;
- Our clients, as required to clear security protocols or as necessary in carrying out contract obligations;
- Third parties approved by you;
- Credit reporting agencies, if applicable.